Values in American / World Thought is a two-year social science class that involves trips to Washington DC and to either India or South Africa. Students follow an established curriculum, then prepare for meeting public servants and world leaders on the trips by reading and analyzing their work. The curriculum retains relevance each year as students prepare to interview different leaders. Past interviewees include the Dalai Lama, Desmund Tutu, F.W. DeKlerk, Senator Bernie Sanders and many members of Congress.
Peruse the entire Values in World Thought Video Gallery.
For more information on the Values program and curriculum, please visit http://values.mountmadonnaschool.org/
- Visit our online store to order Values program DVDs and T-Shirts
Recent Values in World Thought Stories
- Featured Video: Jimmy Panetta 2018 Interview
- WatsonvillePatch.com: Students To Travel To D.C., Interview Leaders
- Vast Experience and Fascinating Stories: Students Interview State Senate Candidate John Laird
- Learning from Experience: Students Interview Santa Cruz County Supervisor Zach Friend
- The Connection, 2018-19