Our high school athletic program offers an exceptional volleyball program for boys and girls in the Santa Cruz Coast Athletic League (SCCAL). We have a cross country team and a track and field team open to both boys and girls.
Our middle school fields teams in girls and boys volleyball divided by age. Our girls teams play in the Silicon Valley Athletic League. Our boys teams play in Open League in Santa Cruz County. We also host a school running club open to both boys and girls of all ages. Many middle school students participate. The students run cross-country routes on our extensive network of trails and elsewhere around the county and participate in local running events.
We believe competitive athletics, for those who choose to participate, provides opportunities for team building, healthy competition, learning about winning and losing, and meeting new situations with enthusiasm.
- High School Athletic News: Aptos, Mount Madonna Set to be Battle-Tested in Challenging League
- Middle School Athletic News: Cross Country Girls Win as a Team
- Class of 2023: Valedictorians, Salutatorian and Seniors’ College Decisions
- Class of ’23 Senior Spotlight: Jacob Sirk-Traugh
- Class of ’23 Senior Spotlight: Zoey Ocampo-Sobkoviak