The “Learning Journeys” create an atmosphere of practical discovery about oneself and how to maintain one's composure and aims when meeting with the diverse challenges of travel in new environments. The journeys also help our students understand what we have in common as human beings, and to understand, at an experiential level, that we have some responsibility for the well being of others. Through these journeys students begin to understand that serving our communities is one of the primary roads to a happy and meaningful life.
Learning Journeys News
- Learning About Service: Firefighters Host First Graders at the Pajaro Station - November 6, 2019
- Featured Video: Rafting 2019: Community and Beginning the School Year - November 6, 2019
- Featured Video: Umbono Project Learning Journey to South Africa - September 30, 2019
- Featured Video: MMS Students Interview Kamla Bhasin - September 13, 2019
- Students’ Boston History Trip Includes an Unexpected State House Tour - June 25, 2019