The “Learning Journeys” create an atmosphere of practical discovery about oneself and how to maintain one's composure and aims when meeting with the diverse challenges of travel in new environments. The journeys also help our students understand what we have in common as human beings, and to understand, at an experiential level, that we have some responsibility for the well being of others. Through these journeys students begin to understand that serving our communities is one of the primary roads to a happy and meaningful life.
Learning Journeys News
- A Discussion of Global Issues: Middle School Students Participate in Model. U.N. - May 17, 2019
- Seeing Deeply: Students View Monet Exhibition - May 16, 2019
- Santa Cruz Sentinel: Photo Gallery, Mount Madonna School Students Sit with the Dalai Lama - March 29, 2019
- Students Reflect on Values, Ethics and What is Meaningful and Relevant - March 29, 2019
- Abolition, Revolution and the Roots of Democracy: Eighth Grade Boston History Tour - March 18, 2019