The “Learning Journeys” create an atmosphere of practical discovery about oneself and how to maintain one's composure and aims when meeting with the diverse challenges of travel in new environments. The journeys also help our students understand what we have in common as human beings, and to understand, at an experiential level, that we have some responsibility for the well being of others. Through these journeys students begin to understand that serving our communities is one of the primary roads to a happy and meaningful life.
Learning Journeys News
- gmh Today: Relationships – Opening the Door to Transformational Learning - December 6, 2017
- The Connection, 2016-17 - November 13, 2017
- Featured Video: Rafting Trip 2017 - October 2, 2017
- SchoolLinks.com, “Understanding Your Multi-situated Self,” an Interview with Director of Upper School Shannon Kelly - September 22, 2017
- High School Annual Rafting Trip: 2017 - August 15, 2017