The “Learning Journeys” create an atmosphere of practical discovery about oneself and how to maintain one's composure and aims when meeting with the diverse challenges of travel in new environments. The journeys also help our students understand what we have in common as human beings, and to understand, at an experiential level, that we have some responsibility for the well being of others. Through these journeys students begin to understand that serving our communities is one of the primary roads to a happy and meaningful life.
Learning Journeys News
- Character Matters - May 16, 2018
- The Art of Asking Questions: Students Interview Former Secretary of State George Shultz - May 11, 2018
- Government in Action: Washington, D.C. Learning Journey 2018 - May 8, 2018
- Students Meet Rhode Island Senator Sheldon Whitehouse - March 29, 2018
- The Mercury News: Mount Madonna School Reading Writing and Reasoning - March 28, 2018