The “Learning Journeys” create an atmosphere of practical discovery about oneself and how to maintain one's composure and aims when meeting with the diverse challenges of travel in new environments. The journeys also help our students understand what we have in common as human beings, and to understand, at an experiential level, that we have some responsibility for the well being of others. Through these journeys students begin to understand that serving our communities is one of the primary roads to a happy and meaningful life.
Freshman and sophomores travel to Catalina, juniors to Washington D.C. and seniors to India. In the past, high school students also journeyed to South Africa.
Learning Journeys News
- Outdoor Lessons: Middle Schoolers Start School with Camping Trip - September 28, 2023
- Whitewater Classroom: Students Start School on the River - September 18, 2023
- Class of 2023: Valedictorians, Salutatorian and Seniors’ College Decisions - May 30, 2023
- Class of ’23 Senior Spotlight: Zoey Ocampo-Sobkoviak - May 16, 2023
- Class of ’23 Senior Spotlight: Mariah Cohen - May 2, 2023