The “Learning Journeys” create an atmosphere of practical discovery about oneself and how to maintain one's composure and aims when meeting with the diverse challenges of travel in new environments. The journeys also help our students understand what we have in common as human beings, and to understand, at an experiential level, that we have some responsibility for the well being of others. Through these journeys students begin to understand that serving our communities is one of the primary roads to a happy and meaningful life.
Learning Journeys News
- Second Graders Explore Wilder Ranch State Park - March 5, 2020
- Digging Deeper: Cinnabar, Quicksilver and Gold-Rush History - March 5, 2020
- Mummies, Tombs and Artifacts: Students Discover Ancient Egypt - February 27, 2020
- Slough Science Increases Students’ Understanding of Watersheds, Oceans and Marine Ecosystems - February 11, 2020
- Santa Cruz Sentinel: Students Explore Elkhorn Slough Reserve - February 7, 2020