The “Learning Journeys” create an atmosphere of practical discovery about oneself and how to maintain one's composure and aims when meeting with the diverse challenges of travel in new environments. The journeys also help our students understand what we have in common as human beings, and to understand, at an experiential level, that we have some responsibility for the well being of others. Through these journeys students begin to understand that serving our communities is one of the primary roads to a happy and meaningful life.
Learning Journeys News
- Aptos Times: Advice to Mount Madonna Students: Have Courage - June 15, 2020
- Class of 2020: Valedictorian, Salutatorian and Seniors’ College Choices - June 1, 2020
- My Quarantine Learning Journey - May 20, 2020
- Santa Cruz Sentinel: Mount Madonna School Seniors Finish Classes Remotely - May 20, 2020
- Bridges of Understanding: 2020 Washington, D.C. Interviews - May 18, 2020