The “Learning Journeys” create an atmosphere of practical discovery about oneself and how to maintain one's composure and aims when meeting with the diverse challenges of travel in new environments. The journeys also help our students understand what we have in common as human beings, and to understand, at an experiential level, that we have some responsibility for the well being of others. Through these journeys students begin to understand that serving our communities is one of the primary roads to a happy and meaningful life.
Learning Journeys News
- Berries, Beans and Goats: Students Learning About Farming - October 8, 2021
- Technology, Engineering and Art: Mount Madonna’s T.E.A. Program for First-Twelfth Grades - September 30, 2021
- KION News Channel 5/46.com: High School Students in Santa Cruz Build Underwater Remotely Operated Vehicles for Ocean Experiments - September 27, 2021
- Remembering Kamla Bhasin - September 27, 2021
- Featured Video: Middle School Camping Trip 2021 - September 27, 2021