The “Learning Journeys” create an atmosphere of practical discovery about oneself and how to maintain one's composure and aims when meeting with the diverse challenges of travel in new environments. The journeys also help our students understand what we have in common as human beings, and to understand, at an experiential level, that we have some responsibility for the well being of others. Through these journeys students begin to understand that serving our communities is one of the primary roads to a happy and meaningful life.
Learning Journeys News
- Heeding a Call for Help: Dr. A.M. Kilpatrick Becomes a COVID Resource to the Broader Community - September 17, 2020
- A Cross-Cultural Exchange: MMS-Sri Ram Ashram Connection Committee - September 9, 2020
- Morgan Hill Life: Community Voices by Ward Mailliard : Mt. Madonna Says Farewell to Friend Congressman John Lewis - August 7, 2020
- Featured Video: John Lewis 2006 Interview with Mount Madonna School - August 4, 2020
- Santa Cruz Sentinel: Farewell to Our Friend: Congressman John Lewis - August 3, 2020