The “Learning Journeys” create an atmosphere of practical discovery about oneself and how to maintain one's composure and aims when meeting with the diverse challenges of travel in new environments. The journeys also help our students understand what we have in common as human beings, and to understand, at an experiential level, that we have some responsibility for the well being of others. Through these journeys students begin to understand that serving our communities is one of the primary roads to a happy and meaningful life.
Learning Journeys News
- Abolition, Revolution and the Roots of Democracy: Eighth Grade Boston History Tour - March 18, 2019
- Seniors Say “Thank You” as Community Turns Out to Support Maitri Fundraiser Dinner - March 15, 2019
- Enough to Eat: Students Study History, Food Insecurity and Visit Local Food Bank - March 14, 2019
- Featured Video: An Interview with Congressman John David Dingell Jr. - March 4, 2019
- Chocolate Mousse and Kitchen Organization: Guest Chef Shares Culinary Advice as Seniors Prepare for March 9 Maitri Fundraiser Dinner - February 22, 2019