The “Learning Journeys” create an atmosphere of practical discovery about oneself and how to maintain one's composure and aims when meeting with the diverse challenges of travel in new environments. The journeys also help our students understand what we have in common as human beings, and to understand, at an experiential level, that we have some responsibility for the well being of others. Through these journeys students begin to understand that serving our communities is one of the primary roads to a happy and meaningful life.
Learning Journeys News
- Senior Class Seeking Clothing Donations for the Children of the Sri Ram Ashram - January 18, 2019
- Succulent Boxes for Senior’s India Fundraiser - December 13, 2018
- Sea Otters, Kelp Forests and Hands-On Discovery - December 6, 2018
- Monarch Visions and a Visit to See the Butterflies - November 16, 2018
- Gilroy Life: Animals, Flowers and Farming Heroes: Exploration and Discovery at the Fair - November 5, 2018