The “Learning Journeys” create an atmosphere of practical discovery about oneself and how to maintain one's composure and aims when meeting with the diverse challenges of travel in new environments. The journeys also help our students understand what we have in common as human beings, and to understand, at an experiential level, that we have some responsibility for the well being of others. Through these journeys students begin to understand that serving our communities is one of the primary roads to a happy and meaningful life.
Learning Journeys News
- Independent School: Hands-on Learning in Catalina - January 30, 2017
- Seniors’ “Karuna” India Journey T-Shirts Onsale - January 6, 2017
- Second Harvest Food Drive - October 26, 2016
- High School Annual Rafting Trip: 2016 - September 1, 2016
- Middle School Annual Start-of-School Camping Trip: September 2016 - September 1, 2016