The “Learning Journeys” create an atmosphere of practical discovery about oneself and how to maintain one's composure and aims when meeting with the diverse challenges of travel in new environments. The journeys also help our students understand what we have in common as human beings, and to understand, at an experiential level, that we have some responsibility for the well being of others. Through these journeys students begin to understand that serving our communities is one of the primary roads to a happy and meaningful life.
Learning Journeys News
- Gilroy Life: Animals, Flowers and Farming Heroes: Exploration and Discovery at the Fair - November 5, 2018
- The Connection, 2017-18 - October 27, 2018
- Social Studies and Living History - October 11, 2018
- Featured Videos: Middle School Camping and High School River Rafting - September 27, 2018
- Thoughts on My Journey to Ecuador by Julia Gratton (’16) - August 22, 2018