The “Learning Journeys” create an atmosphere of practical discovery about oneself and how to maintain one's composure and aims when meeting with the diverse challenges of travel in new environments. The journeys also help our students understand what we have in common as human beings, and to understand, at an experiential level, that we have some responsibility for the well being of others. Through these journeys students begin to understand that serving our communities is one of the primary roads to a happy and meaningful life.
Learning Journeys News
- Thoughts on My Journey to Ecuador by Julia Gratton (’16) - August 22, 2018
- Featured Video – Washington D.C. 2018 Overview - August 15, 2018
- Class of 2018: Valedictorian, Salutatorian and Seniors’ College Choices - June 12, 2018
- Marine Adventure: 2018 Catalina Learning Journey - May 30, 2018
- Character Matters - May 16, 2018