The “Learning Journeys” create an atmosphere of practical discovery about oneself and how to maintain one's composure and aims when meeting with the diverse challenges of travel in new environments. The journeys also help our students understand what we have in common as human beings, and to understand, at an experiential level, that we have some responsibility for the well being of others. Through these journeys students begin to understand that serving our communities is one of the primary roads to a happy and meaningful life.
Learning Journeys News
- Ubunye: Students Journey to South Africa - June 14, 2017
- Journey to South Africa: Exploring the Principle of Unity - June 13, 2017
- ServiceSpace.org: Teaching + Transformation – The Karuna Project - May 30, 2017
- Santa Cruz Sentinel – Photo of the Day: New Friends - March 30, 2017
- Independent School: Hands-on Learning in Catalina - January 30, 2017