The “Learning Journeys” create an atmosphere of practical discovery about oneself and how to maintain one's composure and aims when meeting with the diverse challenges of travel in new environments. The journeys also help our students understand what we have in common as human beings, and to understand, at an experiential level, that we have some responsibility for the well being of others. Through these journeys students begin to understand that serving our communities is one of the primary roads to a happy and meaningful life.
Learning Journeys News
- The World Beyond Their Horizon: Elementary Students Learn About Social Justice Champions - April 21, 2021
- The Ability to Produce Light: Students Learn About Bioluminescence - April 16, 2021
- Featured Interview: Samdhong Rinpoche 2017 Interview with Mount Madonna School - March 15, 2021
- Featured Video: Leon Panetta 1995 Interview with Mount Madonna School - March 15, 2021
- Featured Video: Thulani Mabaso 2019 Interview with Mount Madonna School - March 10, 2021