The “Learning Journeys” create an atmosphere of practical discovery about oneself and how to maintain one's composure and aims when meeting with the diverse challenges of travel in new environments. The journeys also help our students understand what we have in common as human beings, and to understand, at an experiential level, that we have some responsibility for the well being of others. Through these journeys students begin to understand that serving our communities is one of the primary roads to a happy and meaningful life.
Learning Journeys News
- Christmas and New Year’s at Sri Ram Ashram: MMS-Sri Ram Ashram Connection Committee - January 7, 2021
- Aptos Times: Mount Madonna Hosts Conversations Jan. 12 - January 4, 2021
- Conversations of Meaning: January 12, 7:00pm - January 4, 2021
- A Vital Sense of Patriotism by Cyrus Kamkar (’18) - November 6, 2020
- Parched - October 30, 2020