We are a diverse learning community dedicated to creative, intellectual and ethical growth. We support our students to become caring, self-aware, discerning and articulate individuals. We believe a fulfilling life includes personal accomplishments, meaningful relationships, and service to society.
As we are dedicated to the education of our children
- Our learning community, which includes our students, faculty, administrators, staff, families, alumni and local, national, and international peers communities
- Each individual, and all of their unique qualities - including race, culture, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, ability status, and socio-economics - which weave into the tapestry of our shared humanity
- Continual exploration of how our students learn
- Creating a responsive and equitable learning environment where diverse perspectives are explored
- Intellectual inquiry that fosters a love of learning, open-mindedness, curiosity, self-discipline and perseverance
- The transformative power of the creative process
- Experiential outdoor learning that prioritizes an interconnectedness with nature, individual and collective well-being, and environmental stewardship
- Development of relationships based on self-acceptance, openness, empathy, honesty and respectful communication
- Experiences that cultivate a sense of belonging and visibility
- Commitment to practices that support equity and racial, social, economic and environmental justice.