This winter the high school participated in Yes! Magazine’s National Student Writing Competition. There were six winners chosen from 2,000 submissions, and two of the winners are part of our community. Read on...
Art is a way to stay connected to the essential questions: who am I; what is my purpose? Through creative expression we learn to swim through complexity; while art doesn’t necessary make the waters less turbulent, it does help to make us more buoyant. Read on...
More Creative Arts News
- The World Beyond Their Horizon: Elementary Students Learn About Social Justice Champions - April 21, 2021
- Sustaining Ocean Ecosystems: SDG Speaker Series Continues on April 22 - April 16, 2021
- Donations of Plastic Recycling Needed for Students’ Collaborative Art Sculpture - April 16, 2021
- Third Grade Geometry Town Maps - April 12, 2021
- Addressing Equity Gaps and Engineering for Change - April 8, 2021