Two Students Win National Writing Competition
This winter the high school participated in Yes! Magazine’s National Student Writing Competition. There were six winners chosen from 2,000 submissions, and two of the winners are part of our community. Read on...
Why We Write: High School Creative Writing Reading
Art is a way to stay connected to the essential questions: who am I; what is my purpose? Through creative expression we learn to swim through complexity; while art doesn’t necessary make the waters less turbulent, it does help to make us more buoyant. Read on...
More Creative Arts News
- Growing Up in Santa Cruz: Congratulations Class of 2023! - June 2, 2023
- Guest Photographer at "Ramayana!" - June 1, 2023
- Real World Science: Students Partner with Santa Clara County in Forest Research - May 31, 2023
- Aptos Times: Mount Madonna School Valedictorians and Salutatorian - May 30, 2023
- Class of 2023: Valedictorians, Salutatorian and Seniors’ College Decisions - May 30, 2023