This winter the high school participated in Yes! Magazine’s National Student Writing Competition. There were six winners chosen from 2,000 submissions, and two of the winners are part of our community. Read on...
Art is a way to stay connected to the essential questions: who am I; what is my purpose? Through creative expression we learn to swim through complexity; while art doesn’t necessary make the waters less turbulent, it does help to make us more buoyant. Read on...
More Creative Arts News
- Growing Up in Santa Cruz: Look What I Made! by Hema Walker - January 8, 2020
- Exploring Concepts of “Art” - December 17, 2019
- Second Grade STEAM: Students Design Geometric Puzzles and Share with Pre/K Buddies - December 12, 2019
- The Power of Imagination: “Seussical Jr. Onstage - December 6, 2019
- Aptos Times: A Cultural Celebration, Dia de los Muertos at Mount Madonna School - November 15, 2019