This winter the high school participated in Yes! Magazine’s National Student Writing Competition. There were six winners chosen from 2,000 submissions, and two of the winners are part of our community. Read on...
Art is a way to stay connected to the essential questions: who am I; what is my purpose? Through creative expression we learn to swim through complexity; while art doesn’t necessary make the waters less turbulent, it does help to make us more buoyant. Read on...
More Creative Arts News
- Learning By the Book: May 6 Student Authors’ Fair - April 25, 2017
- Two Students Win National Writing Competition - April 9, 2017
- Heritage, History and Immigration: Celebrating the Cultures of America - March 24, 2017
- Creative Writing Reading Photos Available - March 24, 2017
- Fourth Grade STEAM: Building Bridges - March 17, 2017