This winter the high school participated in Yes! Magazine’s National Student Writing Competition. There were six winners chosen from 2,000 submissions, and two of the winners are part of our community. Read on...
Art is a way to stay connected to the essential questions: who am I; what is my purpose? Through creative expression we learn to swim through complexity; while art doesn’t necessary make the waters less turbulent, it does help to make us more buoyant. Read on...
More Creative Arts News
- Honoring Excellence: Students Receive Memorial, Academic and Pillar Awards – 2020 - June 16, 2020
- Fourth Graders Create Model Native American Villages - June 4, 2020
- Storyteller and Lifelong Learner: Gail McCredie - May 29, 2020
- Middle School Musings: Seventh and Eighth Grade English - May 27, 2020
- Finding Humanity and Honoring the Process: Ramayana! Character Projects - May 12, 2020