This winter the high school participated in Yes! Magazine’s National Student Writing Competition. There were six winners chosen from 2,000 submissions, and two of the winners are part of our community. Read on...
Art is a way to stay connected to the essential questions: who am I; what is my purpose? Through creative expression we learn to swim through complexity; while art doesn’t necessary make the waters less turbulent, it does help to make us more buoyant. Read on...
More Creative Arts News
- Seeing Deeply: Students View Monet Exhibition - May 16, 2019
- Personal Reflection and Embracing the Journey: Character Projects - May 15, 2019
- 41st Annual Children’s Musical Ramayana! Onstage in San Jose - May 8, 2019
- Patience and a Steady Hand: Students Sample Fresco Technique in Art History with Studio Class - March 27, 2019
- The Cradle of Civilization: Exploring the Fertile Crescent - March 22, 2019