This winter the high school participated in Yes! Magazine’s National Student Writing Competition. There were six winners chosen from 2,000 submissions, and two of the winners are part of our community. Read on...
Art is a way to stay connected to the essential questions: who am I; what is my purpose? Through creative expression we learn to swim through complexity; while art doesn’t necessary make the waters less turbulent, it does help to make us more buoyant. Read on...
More Creative Arts News
- gmh Today, Theater Scene: Ramayana! - April 6, 2020
- Learn to Teach Yoga to Children - March 12, 2020
- Gilroy Life: Student Performers Provided A Lot of Energy in Telling Tale from the Middle Ages - February 10, 2020
- GITANJALI: An Offering of Song with Gitanjali Lori Rivera and Friends - January 31, 2020
- “Pippin” Art and Character Projects: Showcasing Creative Self-Expression - January 24, 2020