This winter the high school participated in Yes! Magazine’s National Student Writing Competition. There were six winners chosen from 2,000 submissions, and two of the winners are part of our community. Read on...
Art is a way to stay connected to the essential questions: who am I; what is my purpose? Through creative expression we learn to swim through complexity; while art doesn’t necessary make the waters less turbulent, it does help to make us more buoyant. Read on...
More Creative Arts News
- Students Participate in Santa Cruz Earth Day Poster Contest - May 7, 2018
- SantaCruzParent.com, Balance, Design and Collaboration: Creative Mobiles - March 28, 2018
- Balance, Design and Collaboration: Creative Mobiles - March 14, 2018
- Student Voices: Creative Writing Reading on Feb. 23 - February 13, 2018
- Powerful Voices and Literary Gems: Students Participate in National Writing Competition - January 16, 2018