This winter the high school participated in Yes! Magazine’s National Student Writing Competition. There were six winners chosen from 2,000 submissions, and two of the winners are part of our community. Read on...
Art is a way to stay connected to the essential questions: who am I; what is my purpose? Through creative expression we learn to swim through complexity; while art doesn’t necessary make the waters less turbulent, it does help to make us more buoyant. Read on...
More Creative Arts News
- A New Level of Inventing and Making: Elementary School STEAM Program Integrates littleBits - November 8, 2018
- The Connection, 2017-18 - October 27, 2018
- Honoring and Remembering: Día de los Muertos Celebration - October 25, 2018
- Building Skills and Mindful Learning - October 5, 2018
- New Cooks in the Kitchen: Seniors Offered Course in Culinary Studies - September 24, 2018