This winter the high school participated in Yes! Magazine’s National Student Writing Competition. There were six winners chosen from 2,000 submissions, and two of the winners are part of our community. Read on...
Art is a way to stay connected to the essential questions: who am I; what is my purpose? Through creative expression we learn to swim through complexity; while art doesn’t necessary make the waters less turbulent, it does help to make us more buoyant. Read on...
More Creative Arts News
- Who Am I, Really?: High School Students Participate in Nationwide Essay Contest - November 7, 2019
- Santa Cruz Sentinel, Name Dropping: Day of the Dead at Mount Madonna School - November 4, 2019
- WatsonvillePatch.com: Día de los Muertos Celebrated At Mount Madonna School - October 31, 2019
- Día de los Muertos at MMS: A Cultural Celebration - October 25, 2019
- The Power of Imagination: “Seussical Jr. Onstage; Tickets on Sale November 4 - October 25, 2019