This winter the high school participated in Yes! Magazine’s National Student Writing Competition. There were six winners chosen from 2,000 submissions, and two of the winners are part of our community. Read on...
Art is a way to stay connected to the essential questions: who am I; what is my purpose? Through creative expression we learn to swim through complexity; while art doesn’t necessary make the waters less turbulent, it does help to make us more buoyant. Read on...
More Creative Arts News
- The NorCal Lit Club Blog is Launched! - September 29, 2017
- Students Recognized by Watsonville Mayor for Achievement - June 2, 2017
- Neuroscience and Learning: Local Educator Teaches Class in China - June 1, 2017
- ServiceSpace.org: Teaching + Transformation – The Karuna Project - May 30, 2017
- Haiku Homicides: A Murder Documentary – A Class of 2017 Project - May 19, 2017