This winter the high school participated in Yes! Magazine’s National Student Writing Competition. There were six winners chosen from 2,000 submissions, and two of the winners are part of our community. Read on...
Art is a way to stay connected to the essential questions: who am I; what is my purpose? Through creative expression we learn to swim through complexity; while art doesn’t necessary make the waters less turbulent, it does help to make us more buoyant. Read on...
More Creative Arts News
- Growing Up in Santa Cruz: Model UN Training Conference for Local Students - October 3, 2022
- Promoting a Positive School Culture: 2022-23 Student Government Representatives - September 29, 2022
- Mount Madonna to Host Model United Nations Training Conference for Local Youth - September 22, 2022
- Independent School: Learning Life Skills - September 19, 2022
- Mount Madonna to Commemorate International Day of Peace - September 13, 2022