This winter the high school participated in Yes! Magazine’s National Student Writing Competition. There were six winners chosen from 2,000 submissions, and two of the winners are part of our community. Read on...
Art is a way to stay connected to the essential questions: who am I; what is my purpose? Through creative expression we learn to swim through complexity; while art doesn’t necessary make the waters less turbulent, it does help to make us more buoyant. Read on...
More Creative Arts News
- Love, Loyalty and Sacrifice: Students to Perform “Into the Woods” January 27-28 - December 4, 2023
- Gilroy Chamber of Commerce: Stewardship and Identity: Students Initiate Collaborative Revitalization of Campus Lake Ecosystem - December 1, 2023
- Aptos Times: The Lotus Project, Seniors Focus on Mount Madonna Lake - December 1, 2023
- Enhancing Imagination: Performing Arts Character Projects - November 29, 2023
- Morgan Hill Times, Mount Madonna School Prepares for “Elf The Musical Jr.” - November 28, 2023