This winter the high school participated in Yes! Magazine’s National Student Writing Competition. There were six winners chosen from 2,000 submissions, and two of the winners are part of our community. Read on...
Art is a way to stay connected to the essential questions: who am I; what is my purpose? Through creative expression we learn to swim through complexity; while art doesn’t necessary make the waters less turbulent, it does help to make us more buoyant. Read on...
More Creative Arts News
- Chocolate Mousse and Kitchen Organization: Guest Chef Shares Culinary Advice as Seniors Prepare for March 9 Maitri Fundraiser Dinner - February 22, 2019
- All That is Possible: High School Creative Writing Reading on February 22 - February 7, 2019
- Body, Breath and Mind: Teaching a Healthful Yoga Practice - February 4, 2019
- Monarch Visions and a Visit to See the Butterflies - November 16, 2018
- A New Level of Inventing and Making: Elementary School STEAM Program Integrates littleBits - November 8, 2018