This winter the high school participated in Yes! Magazine’s National Student Writing Competition. There were six winners chosen from 2,000 submissions, and two of the winners are part of our community. Read on...
Art is a way to stay connected to the essential questions: who am I; what is my purpose? Through creative expression we learn to swim through complexity; while art doesn’t necessary make the waters less turbulent, it does help to make us more buoyant. Read on...
More Creative Arts News
- Growing Up in Santa Cruz, “The Excavators on the Playground,” by Lisa Catterall - February 2, 2023
- Watsonville Patch.com: Watsonville Star Student Is Student Government President - January 31, 2023
- Santa Cruz Sentinel: Mount Madonna School Presents ‘Mamma Mia!’ - January 30, 2023
- Deserts and Forests: Third Grade Students Construct Biome Models - January 24, 2023
- “Mamma Mia!” Performers Create Grecian, Mosaic-Inspired Art - January 20, 2023