Mount Madonna School is a small independent school offering preschool through 12th grades, located on Summit Road between Gilroy and Watsonville, near Hwy 152 on the Central Coast. We are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS). Read Mount Madonna School Professional Conduct Standards.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please send a resume with cover letter to [email protected]
Facilities and Maintenance Employee
We have an immediate opening for a maintenance employee who is responsible, hardworking and works well with others. This is a full-time, hourly position (12 months, 40 hours) with benefits and requires:
- Good organization and communication skills
- Flexibility and the ability to work cooperatively with colleagues
- Punctual and dependable
- The ability to multitask and learn new skills
- Basic knowledge of carpentry, painting, building and landscape maintenance
- Valid Class C driver’s license
- Must pass a live scan school background check
Job responsibilities include:
- Event set-up and breakdown
- The ability to lift 50 pounds
- Stage and set building for plays
- Operating landscape equipment and power tools
Please send a resume with cover letter to [email protected].
2018/19 School year, immediate openings. We are currently accepting applications for experienced teachers of preschool, kindergarten, elementary school, and 6th-12th Grade. Specific subjects we teach in 6th-12th include mathematics through Calculus, Sciences, Spanish, Dance, Music, Studio Art, History, English, and Outdoor Education. Subject-specific experience is desired but not necessary; proven ability to manage a classroom and follow a lesson plan is important.
Those with classroom experience are strongly preferred. Applicants should be timely, flexible, well-organized, and able to follow a lesson plan.
To apply please send a resume to [email protected].