Non-Refundable Tuition Deposit
|Step||Start Date||Due Date (Payment Postmarked by)||Amount|
|Early Online Registration||January 5||February 15||$761|
|Regular Online Registration||February 16||March 15||$861|
|Late Online Registration||March 16||--||$1,011|
Includes most activities and field trips
|Preschool - 3 Days||$14,611|
|Pre and K - 4 days||$17,756||Pre and K - 5 days (Full time)||$20,528|
Additional Fees and Information
Annual Bus Fees
|Transportation available to the following locations:||1-2 Days||3 Days||4-5 Days|
|Watsonville / Santa Cruz Side|
|Holohan Road/Valley Catholic Church||$1,798||$2,488||$2,787|
|Airport & Freedom Blvds. /VFW||$1,798||$2,488||$2,787|
|Aladdin Nursery/5-Mile House||$1,798||$2,488||$2,787|
|Aptos Natural Foods/Aptos Library||$1,958||$2,755||$3,039|
|Sunnyside Produce/Michaels on Main||$1,958||$2,755||$3,039|
|Pacific Cultural Center (PCC)||$2,338||$3,146||$3,568|
|Gilroy / Morgan Hill Side|
|Fortino’s Winery/Redwood Retreat – Gilroy||$1,685||$2,311||$2,589|
|Church at Dewitt/Dunne – Morgan Hill||$2,338||$3,146||$3,568|
One-Way riders pay 2/3 the rate; Riders with two bus stops (e.g. AM/PM) pay 1/2 each rate
Occasional rides must be pre-arranged with the Office - $12 per ride, max 10 rides per quarter, billed each semester.
Tuition Refund Plan Policy
The Tuition Refund Plan is important for Mount Madonna School and its families. MMS requires full payment for the academic year after August 28, 2023 and will make no adjustment of fees for absences, withdrawal or dismissal. Therefore, we are pleased to be able to help protect families’ financial investment with the Tuition Refund Plan.
This Plan, offered by A.W.G. Dewar’s, provides an allowance of tuition fees in the event of withdrawal of a student, for any reason, or dismissal by the School. The Tuition Refund Plan becomes effective on August 1, 2023 if a student is unable to attend school due to a covered medical reason. The non-medical coverage, which covers voluntary withdrawals and dismissals, becomes effective after the student attends 14 consecutive calendar days beginning with the student’s first day in the academic year.
The cost is 2.2% of the annual tuition fee for the 2023-24 school year. Parents who do not pay the total annual fees by August 28, 2023 must participate in the Tuition Refund Plan or present evidence of comparable insurance coverage. Participation is optional, but recommended, for those who pay the total annual fees by August 28, 2023. Because we do not give refunds for unused tuition, we recommend all parents participate in this Tuition Refund Plan.
Payment Plans Available – Choose one:
- Full payment for the entire school year paid by April 5, 2023 directly to the School (a 1% discount will be applied if payment is received by check or in cash by the due date on the contract); Tuition Refund Plan (see above) at 2.2% of tuition is optional, but recommended.
FACTS Tuition Management plans
FACTS allows payments using your savings account, checking account or credit card (payment using credit card includes a 2.95% convenience fee). The family will be responsible for payment of the $15 annual fee for the Two-payment option or $50 annual fee for the monthly plan.)
- Two-payment option: pay 50% by April 5, 2023 and 50% by August 5, 2023 through FACTS Tuition Management. Tuition Refund Plan (see above) at 2.2% of tuition is optional, but recommended, as long as the School receives the final payment before classes begin.
- Monthly payment plans are available through FACTS Tuition Management. Payments will begin in April 2023 and continue through March 2024. Payment schedule is adjusted based on enrollment date, however all payments are due no later than June 2024. Tuition Refund Plan (see above) at 2.2% of tuition is required.
Additional Financial Considerations
- Three annual fundraisers supplement tuition and provide an additional 10 - 15% of revenue to cover Program expenses. Our goal is 100% family participation. Your contributions are tax deductible.
- Incidental charges may include the following: snack bar purchases, occasional bus use, club fees, school supplies, book fees, athletic gear, and additional field trips not already included in the tuition.
- Parents can expect tuition to increase annually by 3% to 7%, depending on operating costs.
- By signing a Contract, parents enroll students for an entire academic year. In the event that a student withdraws before August 28, 2023 the contract states that 21% of the annual tuition is owed to the school. As of August 28, 2023 the full tuition is due the school. See the following Tuition Refund Plan for details.
New Family and Sibling Incentive Program
This incentive rewards current families for referrals that result in newly enrolled students. A referring family receives a one-time:
- $2,000 tuition credit for each new family they refer who enrolls one or more students for a full year.
- $500 tuition credit for each new sibling within their own family enrolling for the 1st time for
a full year.
- If a new student enrolls for a partial year, a partial incentive reward will be given.
When a new student enrolls, the registration paperwork must indicate the referring family. All incentive discounts will be credited to the referring family’s account in October following the new student’s start date. The recipient family must have a student enrolled at MMS to receive a credit.