Ralph A. Wolff, J.D.
PAST PRESIDENT AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF WASC
Ralph is currently a Trustee for the United States International University Kenya and also consults in education for strategy and accreditation reform. Ralph brings extensive experience in school educational leadership.
- Past President and Executive Director of the Senior College Commission of WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges), one of six regional accreditation associations in the United States. The Senior College Commission accredits 160 baccalaureate to doctoral institutions serving over 800,000 students.
- Founder and Director of Planning of the Antioch School of Law
- Dean of the Graduate School of Education at Antioch Law
- Professor at the University of Dayton
- Graduate of Tufts University, J.D. with honors from the National Law Center at George Washington University
Vivian Wright, B.B.S.
Vivian has been a change agent within Hewlett‐Packard in many different roles for over 20 years. She has a background in large group processes, communities, emotional intelligence techniques, and graphic facilitation and teaching within HP. Vivian brings innovation, creative experimentation and new approaches to team collaboration.